Tampa Bay Buccaneers is looking forward to the application process of the internship program that the company offers each semester to extraordinary candidates. The company offers full-time internship opportunities to committed and highly motivated students who are interested to build their college education and practical experience in the result-driven, fast-paced world of the National Football League. The selected applicant will be given a chance to contribute to the organization‡s success while receiving an unparalleled learning experience. The program offered by the company is designed will a fully flexible and comprehensive strategy that will allow recent graduates to build their base in education to evaluate, define, and achieve a variety of different career-related objectives. The interns will be placed within different departments and will be given an opportunity to explore all related aspects of the business of professional football through different outreach programs, both group and individualized learning sessions, and networking events. The hired applicants will get a chance to learn from qualified mentors and the student can establish relationships with the industry leaders that can benefit lives both professionally and personally. The internship program is open for someone whose minimum age is 18 years. Students below 18 years of age are not allowed to apply for the internship program. The applicant interested in the program must be working towards a bachelor‡s degree in communications, food and beverage, photography, digital media, marketing, or any other related major coursework.
The company intends to hire someone who is great at doing work and must possess the ability to complete the tasks on time. The candidate must possess the ability to provide transportation and housing to and in the Tampa Bay area. The person selected for the program will be assigned great tasks and while completing those tasks the applicant must use all the skills that they possess. The student must possess excellent organizational and written or oral communication skills. The candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word. The company is seeking someone who desperately possesses an interest in the sports industry and will be given preference by the company. The candidate must possess an ability to work independently and take ownership of the assigned projects. The person will all these skills will be selected first. The student must know how to gain new skills and can learn many more things by learning under the guidance of the assigned senior. The applicant must be bright enough to tackle the projects. The internship program is paid and the applicants are paid on an hourly basis. The student is required to commit 40 hours per week during the internship period and must commit full term of the internship program. The candidate must be able to work for a flexible schedule and also on some unusual hours that include weekends and nights for Buccaneers events. The tasks assigned to the students will be different and this will completely depend on which department the applicant is pursuing the internship program.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers is a professional American Football team that is based in Tampa, Florida. The Buccaneers compete in the NFL as a member club of the league‡s National Football Conference South division. The club joined the National Football League in 1976 as an expansion team and played its first season in the American Football Conference West division. Before the 1977 season, Tampa Bay switched divisions and conferences with Seattle and became a member of the NFC Central division. The team has won two Super Bowl championships along with the Baltimore Ravens, which are the only two NFL franchises.
The student hired for the internship program will be provided with amazing benefits that include sick leaves, paid time off. A fast-paced and innovative environment will be offered to applicants to build new projects and this will allow the applicants to concentrate on the work. The student will get everything one wants to carry out the internship program successfully. Proper mentorship and coaching are also provided to the applicant for proper growth.
- Develop strong skills in the analysis.
- Perform player evaluation and development.
- Learn different techniques of evaluation.
- Learn different methodologies for communicating with different kinds of persons.
- Work on projects both collaboratively and individually.
- Apply the research outcomes in different fields.
- Work to assist other senior and team members of the department with their areas of expertise.
- Collect in-game data to support the needs of the department.
- The minimum age required to work for the internship program is 18 years or more than that.
- The candidate must have completed a bachelor‡s degree or post-graduate degree.
- The applicant must have completed a bachelor‡s degree or post-graduate degree from an accredited college or university.
- The right fit for the company is someone who is grabbing a degree in marketing, communication, events & entertainment, graphic design, digital media, and corporate partnerships sales & activations.
- The applicant must possess advanced computer skills.
- The student must possess the ability to provide own transportation and housing to and in the Tampa Bay area.
- The applicant must possess exceptional communication skills.
- The person must possess experience in Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- The applicant is required to complete the tasks under the direction of the assigned mentor.
- The candidate must possess experience in solving complex problems.
- The student must possess an interest in the sports industry.
The company is offering an internship program in the United States. The applicant interested in pursuing the internship program is required to stay in the United States to successfully carry out the full-time internship program. The candidate can learn new ideas and can gain knowledge but for this, the program must be completed successfully.
Duration of Internship
The company is offering internship programs who possess an interest in sports, especially in football so the program offered by the company is not for a fixed duration. The schedule for the internship program is completely flexible. The applicant can be asked to work on weekends and on nights to carry out the events of the company.
How to Apply
Get the internship program in the given semester. The internship program must be completed with keen interest. The person must click on the link mentioned below. The link will redirect the candidate to a new page on the browser where an application form is provided to fill out by the applicant. The candidate must fill out the application form carefully and enter all the necessary details. While filling up the form the student makes sure the details entered must be proper and the company will not allow further changes in the application form. The candidate must wait for some time to know the result.