It will be a full-time role who will share Four Seasons’ passion for excellence and provide award-winning service to resort’s valued guests as a member of a diverse and dynamic team.
This program will offer students first-hand experience through exposure to various areas of a hotel, resort or corporate office. It will give interns the tools they need to accelerate their careers and succeed as future leaders in the hospitality industry.
To become a part of this opportunity, applicants must be pursuing a degree in hospitality or tourism management and have an interest in an exciting career in the field of hospitality.
Four Seasons is a Canadian international luxury hospitality company founded in 1960 by Isadore Sharp, Murray Koffler. It operates more than 100 hotels worldwide and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
This program will take place in Kuda Huraa, Maldives.
The intern will be hired for 3, 6 or 12 months.
Food & Beverage Interns will
- Get student visa
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating memorable experiences for our guests and employees.
- Have the ability to demonstrate their unique personality and service style while fulfilling the brand standards of the Four Seasons.
- Be provided shared accommodation.
- Be provided with meals in the employee restaurant.
- Have employee gym & outdoor sports facilities.
- Be able to spend leisure time in our employee lounge equipped with a foosball table, pool table, table tennis, PS4 & TV.
- Get free WIFI in the employee lounge and living areas.
- Get valuable management experiences, project work, mentorship and feedback throughout the program.
Check out the detailed food & beverage internship eligibility criteria given below:
- Candidate must be pursuing a degree in Hospitality or Tourism Management
- Previous Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Previous Hotel or Resort Experience Preferred
- Candidate should be flexible, eager to learn, and hands-on
Students from across the world can take part in this program but they must possess work authorization for location(s) where they are applying for the internship.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can submit their applications online.
The application will remain to be accepted until the post is filled.