Do you have a desire to increase your chances to be hired for a high paying job in your chosen field of digital media? If you said yes, then a Havas Group’s Digital Media Internship is the best option for you to do so.
The program will be a 10-week long intern course with the start date in June and end date in August 2020. Through this internship program, Havas Group wants to give interns work and training as its employees have.
This intern journey is now going to be very exciting, fun and challenging as well. As a part of this program, you will get on the job training and will be paired with a mentor who will support you throughout your internship.
Havas Group is a multinational public relations and media company headquartered in Puteaux, France. It was begun in 1968 in France by Alain de Pouzilhac and Jacques Hail. Currently, it is working as a subsidiary of Vivendi. It is deemed one of the largest global advertising and communication groups in the world.
This internship will be held in Boston, MA.
This course is for 10 weeks.
Interns will enjoy the following perks:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time employment after completing the internship
- Mentorship from the professionals of the Havas Group
- A dynamic, engaging environment
- Training and learning opportunities.
Ideal candidates will meet the following qualifications and possess the following skills/abilities:
- Must be highly motivated, creative, and organized interns
- Minimum 3.0. GPA
- The preferred course of study in marketing, communications, business or similar field
- Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks in a deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated to assist others on the team
- Detail-oriented & proactive in catching issues and troubleshooting solutions before they escalate.
How to Apply:
Applications must reach online.
Open until filled.