Pair your academic degree with meaningful experience by becoming a part of this communication internship at the American Heart Association. This intern course is all set to happen in Dallas, TX.
This internship is not an ordinary internship where interns only make copies and coffee runs. It will give you essential tools to get leg up on your competitors and the satisfaction that only comes by helping others in need.
Through this program, you will gain professional growth as well as personal fulfillment both at the same time. Apart from the benefits, your main responsibility will be to support the communications team focusing on health equity by performing general duties.
American Heart Association is a not for profit American association working nearly from 100 years. It is committed to fighting heart disease and stroke, striving to save and improve lives. It was formed in 1924 by the six cardiologists. After a few years of its establishment, this organization became the nation‡s oldest and largest voluntary organization.
Interns will join the office in Dallas, TX.
Interns will have:
- Chance to work with and support professionals
- Great working environment
- Meaningful projects
- Mentorship and training
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Networking opportunities.
The ideal candidate must have the following credentials:
- Prefer candidates who are juniors or seniors pursuing journalism, broadcasting, communications or public relations degree plan
- Must possess a 2.5 or higher GPA (on a 4.0 scale) at an accredited college or University
- Must be experienced with MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint)
- Must provide a writing sample and two references.
How to Apply:
Applications submitted online will be considered.
Open until filled.