Sow the seeds for success by becoming a part of this rewarding summer intern experience at Fox. The program is now going to start on June 15 and will conclude on August 7, 2020, in Los Angeles, California.
It is a wonderful opportunity for those who are fascinated by the sport, news, and entertainment and want to build their future in this industry. Fox Interns will be offered the chance to work on real projects with top professionals of the industry to gain real work experience.
The program will expand your learning horizon beyond the classroom and help you grow your career. All you will need to be a student who is enrolled in an accredited college or university and working toward an undergraduate or graduate degree.
Fox Entertainment is an entertainment company headquartered in Los Angeles, California. It was founded on January 23, 1990, by Rupert Murdoch and William Fox. It is renowned for its engaging primetime entertainment and powerful sports platform. 21st Century Fox is the owner of this company.
Interns will be placed within Los Angeles, California-based office.
The program will last 3 months, starting on June 15.
This program consists of various benefits that will help you further your knowledge and expand your professional network:
- Seminar series
- Professional development series
- Fox fireside chats
- Mentorship from the professionals
- Learning and training sessions
- Regular feedback
- Fast-paced but at the same time a fun environment
You will be expected to have the following education and experience to be a part of this program:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree during the length of the program
- Current class standing of sophomore, (second-year college student) or above
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Committed and available to work for the entire length of the program
- Access to own housing and transportation to and from the assigned internship site
How to Apply:
The application process is entirely online.
Please submit your application before February 16, 2020.