Strategically speaking, the company is offering internship positions to young and innovative students. The applicants selected for the program need to be competitive and possess great knowledge of understanding. The person will get a collaborative working environment and a chance to grow professionally in their career. The individual needs to work in the company for all most 8 to 12 weeks and build a strong relationship with the senior and other team members. The company offers a place where the applicant can learn new technologies and other important skills. The candidate is provided with benefits and a good competitive salary. The person hired for the post must be at least 18 years of age. The person working in an accredited college or university is supposed to apply for the internship program.
The person needs to do some specific and difficult tasks while working as an intern in the company. The basic and essential role offered to the student is assisting the surgical team in the operating room during the actual procedure. The person can also be asked to perform other essential duties assigned by the senior surgeons and other team leaders. The applicant must possess the ability to work independently and in a well-designed team with innovative and talented members. The person is offered a salary and paid tuition opportunity after the successful completion of the internship program. The candidate is eligible for the bonuses available that are based on the performance of the students. The individual is engaged in such projects that can deliver the best out of the capability of the applicant.
Medical Sales College is a licensed organization known for the training it provides to students in medical device sales. The applicant, while working in the company, gets hands-on learning experience in order to jumpstart the career. The college is specifically designed for those who are interested in the orthopedic device in the sales industry. The college was founded by Jim Roger in 2010, and the person is the current CEO, who has successfully spent 25 years in the sales and other sales management roles. The organization delivers medical sales facilities in different sections and departments.
The best part, the applicant can get while working as an intern in the company is paid program, extra bonuses, paid tuition after the completion of the program, and medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Assist in the surgical team in the operating room during the actual procedure.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties.
- Spend time in studying the market.
- Developing all the essential sales skills.
- Memorizing the information about various products.
- Providing assistance for the specially designed projects.
- Connecting phone calls and replying the essential emails.
- Screening all the important reports.
- Brainstorm the new and challenging ideas.
- Manage all the related files, documents and other clerical duties.
- Communicate with old and new clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years in age
- The candidate must be pursuing in college or university in order to get the degree in any relevant major.
- Prior working experience will be given preference at the time of hiring process.
- The student must be proficient in computer and other medical devices.
- Must be a team leader and flexible enough to complete the tasks on time.
- Must be organized, humble, diligent and resourceful.
The company is providing the internship program in the United States, especially in Atlanta. The person must stay there in order to complete the program.
Duration of Internship
The internship program offered by the company will last up to 8 to 12 weeks. The student is supposed to attend the program and complete it successfully in order to obtain the benefits.
How to Apply
Joining the program is quite competitive, but it becomes easy when the applicant starts working for the role. One needs to click on the link and fill in all the required details and then click on the submit button and enroll as an intern.