Starcom is now accepting resumes from eligible candidates to fill the posts of the summer intern. This wonderful internship will start on Monday, June 1st and conclude on Friday, August 14th in the Birmingham office.
The key responsibility of this role is to assist teammates with client and agency tasks while gaining knowledge of basic media language and media math. Interns will be assigned an area based on interest, experience, and capabilities.
The program will introduce you to the corporate world, teach you professional ethics and polish your soft skills like communication and interpersonal skills, provide you insight about what it is like to work at Starcom and make you job-ready.
The program will select only those applicants who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher with a target graduation date of between winter 2020 and spring 2021.
Starcom is a world-renowned media communications agency owned by Publicis Groupe. This company was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. It partners with leading marketers and new establishment brands and currently has over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Interns will join the office in Birmingham.
This program will begin on June 1st and conclude on August 14th.
Some of the best aspects of this program are that the candidates will receive mentorship from the best professionals, training, workshops and work on meaningful projects that will put the impact on the organization, establish good connections throughout the organization.
You will be eligible to apply for this role if you meet the given requirements:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree or higher with a target graduation date of between winter 2020 and spring 2021.
- Proven strong interest in a career in advertising, technology, analytics, research or related
- Strong academic credentials
- Basic PC skills- familiarity with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage ambiguity
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Leadership, problem-solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply by filling an online application form or simply uploading their resumes.
The applications are currently open.