Kayak is now welcoming highly motivated, bold and self-starters to join the company as social media and content marketing interns. The hire will work 20 hours per week in the Stamford, CA-based office.
The primary responsibilities of this position will be to support the creative and brand marketing team and report to the senior content marketing manager. This is an ideal role for college students and recent graduates.
It will allow you to learn the essential skills and real-world experience needed for a successful career. Moreover, It can help you in increasing your confidence and network, honing your skill set, and also acquiring the right job after graduation.
Kayak is an American travel agency founded on 14 January 2004 by Steve Hafner, and Paul English. It is a subsidiary company of Booking Holdings and headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut. It also runs travel search engines like checkfelix, mundi, hotels combined, and swoodoo.
This internship is based in Stamford, CA.
This is a part-time program that requires that candidates must be able to work 20 hours a week.
Through this program, you can obtain knowledge, experience, training, mentorship and lots of networking and career development opportunities.
You will be ideal for this role if the following statements describe you:
- Candidates must be able to work part-time (20 hours per week in Stamford office)
- College students (juniors & seniors) and recent graduates pursuing a degree in marketing/communications, English, or a related field are preferred
- Excellent storytelling, verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative spirit, but also able to work independently
- Interest in writing
- Ability to adapt to a brand tone of voice
- Strong spelling, grammar and proofreading skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Sense of humor, contagious curiosity and creativity
- Active on social media (either personal accounts or in a previous role); knows what makes a good story on different social channels.
- Passion for travel
How to Apply:
Applicants are asked to fill out an online application form that must include a resume and cover letter.
The applications are now open.