Are you looking forward to having a fruitful career in the field of construction management? If the answer is yes, then you’ve landed in the right place. WSP is currently recruiting interns for a wonderful construction management internship based in Federal Way, WA.
During the period of this internship, your responsibilities will include working on active projects with engineer mentors and providing technical support in various stages of the project, including design and construction, inspection, change order review, cost estimating, and plan review.
Apart from the responsibilities, you can get hands-on-training on topics you have learned in the class, and valuable training on soft skills, office ethics and the ability to think critically and rationally. All the experiences, that you will obtain here, will strengthen your resume and help you grab your dream job in the future.
WSP is a globally known professional services firm headquartered in Montreal, Canada. It was established in 1885, in Quebec City, Canada and has become one of the largest professional services firms in the world. This time, the firm has approximately 43,600 employees in 500 offices serving in 40 countries.
This internship will be based in Federal Way, WA.
Through this internship, you can get mentorship, training, workshops and the opportunity to work on real and meaningful projects that will help you enhance your knowledge. You can also establish good and useful connections.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Current standing as a junior, senior or graduate student actively enrolled in an accredited civil engineering or construction management undergraduate or graduate program
- Prior internship experience, leadership experience, or relevant coursework
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including word, excel and powerpoint
- Strong technical writing, analytical and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on quality work products
- The selected candidate must have the ability to work in the United States immediately
How to Apply:
The application process is entirely online.
The applications are currently open.