Push the boundaries of your career and develop your excellence during your summer break! NerdWallet has a mind-blowing summer software engineer internship opportunities that will definitely suit your career goals.
Software engineering interns will join San Francisco based office and work with one of NerdWallet’s teams on a variety of technical challenges to assist design, build and maintain high-performance scalable systems that will support NerdWallet’s rapid growth.
Throughout the internship, he/she will be mentored by the best professionals of the company and will get valuable experience of working as a software engineering in a short time period and make good connections that will benefit them even after the internship and can be used as references.
NerdWallet is a personal finance company headquartered in San Francisco, California. This company was founded in August 2009 and provides financial services to its customers. It also secured a place in the list of the Best Workplaces of Inc. and it is also one of the best 50 Greater Bay Area financial tech companies as per the San Francisco Business Times survey.
Interns will be hired for San Francisco-CA-based office.
Check out the following benefits that you will get as a part of this internship:
- Mentorship opportunities with senior leadership
- Breakfast and lunch daily with ranging cuisines
- Onsite coffee bar with baristas, kitchens stocked full of snacks and weekly company happy hours
- Intern events, ranging from social activities to our leadership speaker series
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to the local community
- Flexible hours, generous pay and a housing stipend
Fulfill the following requirements if you want to be a part of this opportunity:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Familiarity with technologies like React, Redux, Node.js, Express.js, ElasticSearch, Flask, MySQL/Postgres, Kafka, Redis, AWS/Redshift
How to Apply:
All candidates are required to fill out an online application form that must consist of a resume and cover letter.
There is no deadline. Applications will remain open until the post is filled.