Kendra Scott has brought a fabulous internship opportunity in the field of information technology for those students who are tech-savvy, out of the box thinker and have a passion for helping others.
It is a 10-week long, paid experience that will run in Austin, Texas throughout the summer. The main motive of this internship is to provide a comprehensive learning experience that aligns with individual interests and career goals.
IT Internship, at Kendra Scott, is once in a lifetime opportunity for students to gain exposure to the inner workings of Kendra Scott’s fast-growing, multi-category, fashion lifestyle brand.
This program is located in Austin, Texas.
The ideal candidates must be able to work 40 hours per week from May 26 through July 31, 2021.
Interns will get a competitive pay rate. Besides the salary-related benefit, interns will get real-world knowledge, sharpen their strengths through on the job training, learn new skills in the many departments that support a growing organization and participate in regular staff meetings and events
Consideration will be given to those who fulfill the given requirements:
- A passion for searching and finding answers
- A natural optimism and willingness to try new things
- Patience in the face of uncertainty
- A desire to learn more in the accounting space; computer science, information technology management, or other relevant technology majors preferred
- The ability to demonstrate strong leadership among peers and across the organization.
- A high level of accountability, reliability, and initiative
- A proven ability to execute with consistent delivery
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong ability to build a relationship with co-workers and keep others informed
- A growth mindset: desire to learn, grow and embrace new ideas
- A shared appreciation for our 3 core values of family, fashion and philanthropy
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
The application deadline is December 15, 2021