Carolina Panthers is now offering a rewarding as well as challenging internship opportunity in the field of football analytics with the aim to provide young students with experience in the sports industry. The program will be located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Football Analytics intern position will be responsible for assisting the football analytics department on projects related to all aspects of football analytics while gaining valuable experience of working in an NFL front office.
Carolina Panthers is a professional football team compete in the National Football League as a member club of the league’s national football conference south division. This team is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The work station of this position will be based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The ideal candidates must be able to work from the end-May until mid-August.
The program will provide a competitive pay rate on an hourly basis. Besides the salary-related benefits, interns will get training, a great environment, mentorship from the best professionals, workshops and much more.
The eligibility conditions given below must be met to participate in this program:
- Current undergraduate or graduate student working toward a degree in Statistics, Economics, or related fields
- Proficient in R and/or Python
- Have experience with SQL
- Ability to work from end-May until mid-August (some flexibility) which may include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to communicate effectively in speech and in writing on a technical and nontechnical level
- Ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented must be able to multi-task and must be able to meet deadlines
- Able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information carefully and with sensitivity
- Must pass pre-employment screens (background and drug)
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit your application online.
The applications will remain open until the slot is filled.