Are you considering a career in wealth management but have confusion about whether the field is the right choice for you or not? Then, pursuing this wealth management internship at Moss Adams can help you figure out it.
This wealth management internship has been created to assist with the preparation of asset allocation and trade analysis, draft financial plans, and other projects alongside Moss Adams‡ other practitioners.
Throughout this program, you will deepen your knowledge of the firm’s consulting practices by working with multiple clients, attending client meetings and seeing clients in various stages of engagement with the firm.
Completing this internship will not only strengthen your resume and but also put a positive impact on employers when you will go for a full-time job.
Established in 1913, Moss Adams is an American accounting firm headquartered in Seattle, Washington. It provides consulting services in business consulting, information technology, litigation support, mergers & acquisitions, personal wealth, research, risk management, etc. With over 3200 employees, it is the largest firm accounting and consulting firm.
This internship will be located in Seattle, WA.
As an intern, you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- The safe and collaborative environment
- Mentorship and guidance from a professional pharmacist
- Valuable projects and responsibilities
- Training and learning sessions
- Networking opportunities
To become an ideal candidate for this role, your background should look like:
- Must be enrolled in a bachelor‡s or master‡s degree program, financial planning or related degree preferred
- Technology-related coursework highly desirable
- At the start of the internship, eligible candidates must be within 6-15 months of completing coursework
- Excellent customer service skills
- Creative problem solving, critical thinking and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team and independently
- Highly motivated and takes initiative with professional growth and development
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment, including the use of software, systems, and technology
- Outstanding organization and project management skills
- Ability to take direction and exercise sound judgment, tact, and diplomacy
- Ability to travel to client locations, which may include occasional overnight stays (travel expectations vary by department and office location; talk to your local recruiter regarding specifics)
- Ability to work overtime, as needed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
To be a part of this opportunity, you will need to be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis upon hire.
How to Apply:
Online applications will acceptable.
The applications will remain open until the post is not filled.