Verisk is currently accepting applications from eligible candidates to fill the position of Consulting Americas Intern for summer 2020. This event is available for rising seniors of a bachelor and master’s program, in Houston, TX.
Consulting Americas Internship program is presented with the aim to mirror the consultant experience, giving you direct exposure to Verisk’s work across the energy and metals industries.
As a Verisk Consulting Intern, you will work in project teams with both senior and junior staff and will play an active role in applying economic, financial and business principles to address key questions of the company’s clients.
Apart from this, you will be encouraged to think creatively, contribute ideas and develop new approaches. You will receive guidance and support from team members and senior leaders to help you develop your skills and build your network.
This program will take place in Houston, TX
Interns will work for 10 weeks up to 6 months.
This internship contains benefits packages like work/life balance programs, training, and mentorship, great location, flexible hours, and many more.
These are the minimum requirements for this position
- Must be Rising Senior of Bachelor program or in Masters program as of June 1, 2020, in the related degree of studies such as finance, economics or petroleum engineering.
- Excellent academic record with a major in business, economics, finance, statistics, engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Interest in the energy and/or metals industries
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and a high level of initiative
- Knowledge of economic and financial concepts and tools
- Fluency in English is mandatory; Spanish or other languages a plus
- Must be able to work in Houston, TX without relocation or housing assistance.
How to Apply:
You can join this program by filling an online application form or dropping your resume to auto-complete your application.
The application deadline is open until the slot is filled.