Wells Fargo’s WIM internship program is ideal for current undergraduates interested in working in a collaborative environment that is focused on personal and professional development.
In this program, participants will have the opportunity to understand the day-to-day responsibilities of a full-time team member, and will gain comprehensive professional and industry experience.
You are a strong candidate for this role if you:
- Have 1+ month of professional experience through internships, part-time, or full-time work
- Have completed coursework in business, economics, finance, accounting, marketing, communications, English or related field
- Have experience successfully collaborating with others in a change driven environment
- Have the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Have the ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Have intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Have knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry
- Have leadership experience including; coaching, training, and mentoring
How to Apply:
All applicants are encouraged to apply online.
Open until filled.