Cruise is currently offering an exciting summer internship program to provide students with practical work experience in UX research. It requires all eligible candidates to be able to work 12 weeks within its San Francisco office.
Through this program, you can use your research knowledge by working on actual user experience issues Cruise wants to solve and grow any particular skills you hope to gain while taking the experience of what it is like to work at this company.
As a part of this program, you will play an important role in shaping the Cruise experience and the impact and will collaborate closely with other researchers, designers, product managers, and engineers to enhance your abilities.
You will be a great fit for this role, if you have B.A./B.S. in human factors, HCI, psychology, computer science, or social sciences, anthropology, or equivalent and be enrolled in an M.A./M.S. or Ph.D. program.
This internship will be located in San Francisco, CA.
Interns will work for 12 weeks.
Each participant will be provided with the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Mentorship and guidance
- Development workshops
- Fun social and give back events
- Access to company events
- Assigned mentor
- Continuous feedback
Please check out the following eligibility criteria:
- A./B.S. in human factors, HCI, psychology, computer science, or social sciences, anthropology, or equivalent
- Currently enrolled in an M.A./M.S. or Ph.D. program that requires you to conduct research
- Strong interest in any or all of the following: product design, user experience research, psychology, autonomous vehicles, transportation design, the gig economy
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and take initiative to solve problems
How to Apply:
Apply by filling an online application form that must include your resume/CV.
Applications will remain to be accepted until the slot is filled.