NBCUniversal is proud to announce an amazing summer legal internship based in Universal City, CA. This is an ideal opportunity for those who are pursuing a Juris Doctor degree from an accredited institution.
Throughout 3 months, legal interns at NBCUniversal will get knowledge of wide work culture, perform many tasks and responsibilities related to their project, and develop professionalism by observing professionals and working in office settings.
If you are a legal student who has the need to build talents, make a difference, and be empowered to kick start a professional career, then this internship will definitely suit your specific needs.
NBCUniversal is a mass media company located in New York, New York. It was founded on August 2, 2004, by General Electric. It is especially known for its development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. The company is a subsidiary of Comcast and currently has 62,000 employees.
This internship will take place in Universal City, CA.
Interns will work from June through August.
Interns will get the following benefits:
- Mentorship and guidance
- Training and learning sessions
- Real projects and responsibilities
- Networking opportunity
- Fast-paced as well as a fun environment
- Supportive colleagues and mentors
- Regular feedbacks
Students, who wish to join this program, must meet the given eligibility criteria:
- In pursuit of a Juris Doctor degree from an accredited institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Current class standing of a 2L or above
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to work on-site in Universal City, CA
Ideal candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal.
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
The application deadline is February 14, 2021.