Go above and beyond the classroom and develop real experience through this extremely amazing news internship program provided by Bloomberg. This is the summer program that is now going to take place in London for 10 weeks.
The program is developed to grant talented and bright students, who are aiming to start a career in the media industry, the opportunity to work alongside the world’s largest business and financial news team.
Bloomberg is a private financial, software, data, and media company headquartered in New York, New York, United States. It was founded by Michael Bloomberg in 1981 and provides 24-hour financial news and information globally.
The work station of this role will be based in London.
The length of this internship is 10 weeks.
As an intern at Bloomberg, you will get good training, mentorship, workshops and lots of development opportunities. You will be given free lunches and learning sessions, designed to teach you about the company’s diversified group, and plenty of opportunities to meet Bloomberg leaders at a variety of networking events.
Additionally, you will also have the chance to get to know your peers and to participate in activities and social events with them.
Bloomberg is looking for interns with the following credentials:
- Prior experience and/or demonstrated interest in journalism through work experience or extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong curiosity, a keen interest to learn about the world and uncover surprises
- A passion for global financial markets, companies, and economies, or a willingness to dig in and learn about them
- Availability to work for 10 weeks, 45 hours per week, beginning June 29th
- Minimum of two years of undergraduate study completed
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus, but not required
How to Apply:
You can send your application online.
Applicants are encouraged to apply before January 15, 2020.