Autism Speaks is actively inviting talented college students to join the company as interns and spend ten to twelve weeks learning from its wonderful social media team. Hired will be placed in Autism Speaks’ New York-based office.
This is the once in a lifetime opportunity for social media enthusiasts or newbie to learn how to implement social media and digital content strategy and methods for finding the next viral content while working with the digital team.
Candidates who are college students enrolled in a bachelor’s program or master’s program and have a genuine interest in learning about the nonprofit field and social media marketing can successfully join this program.
Autism Speaks is an advocacy organization headquartered in New York, New York, United States. It was established on 11 February 2005 by Bob Wright, and Suzanne Wright. This organization is fully dedicated to advancing research into causes and better treatments for autism spectrum disorders and related conditions both through direct funding and collaboration.
New York City, NY is the primary location for this intern.
The duration of this internship is 10-12 weeks.
This internship program has a lot of benefits including workshops, career-related experience, good mentor, training and learning sessions, safe and fun environment, networking with professionals, valuable projects, great location, and much more that make this internship extraordinary.
The vacant post will be filled with those who fulfill the given requirements:
- Must be a college student enrolled in a bachelor’s program or master’s program
- Candidate must be able to receive college credit for the internship and a genuine interest in learning about the nonprofit field and social media marketing
- Strong organizational skills, follow-up, and attention to detail
- Curious and inquisitive, with a willingness to learn about new technology
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a team
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of the social media space
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills
How to Apply:
If this program sounds interesting to you and you want to apply, then fill out an online application form given at Autism Speaks’ career site and also attach your current or past resume with it.
The applications will remain to be accepted until the post is filled.