Washington Redskins is now seeking interns with good communication as well as customer service skills to work in its hospitality & entertainment department based in Landover, MD. The prospective interns must be able to work full-time for 4 months.
The responsibilities of this role may include leading generation, data entry, internet research, client services, and event planning and assisting in the maintaining of the company’s database and etc.
Apart from this, the intern will not only gain a deeper understanding of their theoretical knowledge but also uncover their hidden talents, acquire exposure of working with Washington Redskins, establish strong connections, boost their resume and much more.
Washington Redskins are a professional American football team that plays in the National Football League as a member of the national football conference east division. It is one of the oldest franchises of the NFL and located in Washington, D.C. The team was also known as Boston Braves which was its first name that was changed to Washington Redskins in 1933 and in 1937.
Landover, MD will be the primary location for this position.
This is a full-time role that will run from January 7th, 2020 through April 24th, 2020.
Although this is an unpaid position, interns can obtain here practical experience in the field of hospitality and entertainment, training, mentorship, guidance and strong connections and more.
In order to consider your candidacy, you will need to meet all the given criteria:
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and verbal
- Exceptional positivity and work ethic
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong telephone etiquette
- Above average computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work with confidential information and materials
- Aptitude to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Prior experience in an office environment (Preferred)
How to Apply:
Online applications will be accepted.
The application deadline is currently open.