Sabre is currently looking for bright, goal-oriented and driven people to hire for its summer marketing sales-readiness internship program based in Southlake, TX. If you have a creative mind, pleasing personality and can-do attitude, this internship will serve you well.
Sabre’s marketing sales-readiness internship is on a mission to provide talented students with a platform where they can grow, learn and prepare themselves for the professional workforce.
This program will provide candidates with the opportunity to handle valuable projects on your own and work in perfect sync with the company seniors so that they experience professional life.
Sabre is a travel technology company headquartered in Southlake, Texas, United States. It was founded in 1960 and currently is one of the world’s largest companies. The mission of this company is to lead the travel industry by helping customers succeed. It employs approximately 10000 associates.
Interns will be placed in Sabre’s office of Southlake.
This program is filled with the following perks:
- Fast-paced and fun environment
- Regular feedbacks
- Mentorship from professionals
- Training and learning sessions
- Real projects
- Networking opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Great location
Sabre encourages applying to all those candidates, who fulfill the following requirements:
- Ability to report on projects and open to feedback
- Skilled at reviewing projects with an analytical lens to measure success; Excel knowledge is helpful
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- High initiative with the ability to collaborate with other departments as needed
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tool is a plus
- Senior in college
How to Apply:
Please send your application online for consideration.
The application will remain open until the post is filled.