Moog is now grating an opportunity to pursue a 12 months long finance internship to meritorious students. For this post, interested candidates need to be a second-year undergraduate indulged in the field of finance or accounting.
This role holds the main purpose of working within the finance and control area of the business. The intern will also assist with the departmental tasks and projects in all areas of management and finance accounting.
Throughout the 12 month program, interns will acquire hands-on experience that will help them in becoming an expert in the field of accounting and finance. Else, they will put their studies to real work through the assigned challenges and tasks.
Founded in 1951, Moog works is an American-based designer and manufacturer of motion and fluid controls and is located in Elma, New York. It controls systems for the applications in aerospace, defense, industrial and medical device. The company provides sales, engineering and manufacturing facilities in 26 countries.
There are different working locations for this role: Wolverhampton, West Midlands, United Kingdom.
The internship program will last for 12 Months.
The ideal intern will attain the below benefits:
- Bring your coursework to a real work setting
- Test out your career plan
- Polish your professional skills
- Gain valuable experience
- Network and showcase your work ethic
Interested candidate must go through the criteria before applying:
- Must have second-year undergraduate status on a relevant degree or equivalent such as Accounting & Finance.
- Must interested in Finance and the manufacturing industry
- Must include attention to detail, excellent time management & organizational skills
- Must be able to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Must be a great team player and a strong work ethic
- Must be highly numerate
- Must possess strong MS Excel skills
How to Apply:
The application mode is online.
The applications are open until February 23, 2020.