Do you want to showcase your creativity by working on the real-projects? Then come and grab a great chance to work as an interior design intern at the Wayfair.
Interior design interns will get to work in every aspect of the design process like presentations of product catalogs, design proposals, and standard packages, etc. They will also be provided with an opportunity to collaborate with other business solutions group’s team members on large projects.
Interns working here will come out to be an expert in the interior design field as they will handle here real projects on their own. The experience of this internship will leave a significant and valuable impact on the resumes of the interns.
Wayfair is an American e-commerce company established in 2002 by Niraj Shah, and Steve Conine, and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The company is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. This online company operates offices and warehouses throughout the United States as well as in Canada, Germany, Ireland, and the United Kingdom.
This internship program will take place in Boston, MA.
Interns will get the following benefits:
- Get more creativity by handling various real-projects.
- Add a great company name to your resume
- A look towards your skills that need to be improved.
- Networking opportunities
- Explore the field of interior design
Interested candidates must take a look at the eligibility criteria:
- Students who are currently pursuing a degree in Interior Design.
- Expertise in Revit or AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign & Photoshop and proficiency in Bluebeam Revu and Microsoft Excel will be a plus.
- Students must have a creative mindset and ability to demonstrate an understanding of basic design principles and execute on customer’s vision.
- Must know about furniture, finishes, materials within Interior Design industry
- Must have a genuine desire to learn, ask questions, and gain as much experience (be a sponge)
- Must be able to handle tasks and multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
How to Apply:
The applicants are required to fill an online application.
Applicants can apply until the post is vacant.