This position will mainly responsible for assisting the accounting managers and support staff with the management of all functions of the accounting department. Interns will get the experience they desire while learning the ins and outs of this industry.
As the field of accounting is so competitive and finding the right job without experience is impossible in any field in this generation, getting practical work experience as an intern will give you the edge and keep you ahead in the competitive job market.
D.R. Horton is America‡s number one home construction company headquartered in Arlington, Texas. It was established in 1978 by Donald Ray Horton. It has built more than 740,000 homes to the nation‡s customers till now.
The internship is based in Tampa, FL.
You will have the following benefits:
- Regular feedbacks
- Networking opportunities
- Mentorship from the professionals of the industry
- Great environment and valuable projects
Check out the eligibility criteria you need to fulfill to avail this lucky chance:
- Must currently be enrolled in an accredited college or university and seeking a degree in a related field
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
- Proficiency with MS Office and email
How to Apply:
Applications must be submitted online.
The applications are currently open.