This summer, earn an experience that will not only shine brightly on your resume but also increase your employability skills, through this accounting internship provided by Levi. This program is open for undergraduate and graduate students.
This 10-week long internship is the perfect way to gain work experience within the core of the organization while taking advantage of on-the-job training, mentorship opportunities, and exposure to all aspects of the fashion industry.
Besides performing day-to-day responsibilities, this intern will also take part in an intern group project dedicated to a critical business initiative as well as be exposed to all areas of Levi’s business and brands.
Levi Strauss & Co. is a famous clothing company in America. This company, founded in May 1853, is known worldwide for its Levi’s brand of denim jeans.
This internship will reside in Eugene, Oregon.
The length of this program is 10 weeks.
Interns will receive a competitive pay rate.
Candidates are required to meet the given criteria:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program or graduate program
- Candidates with an expected graduation date of Spring/Summer 2021 OR Spring/Summer 2020 with plans of pursuing their masters immediately after graduation preferred, with an accounting or finance degree. Candidates in other areas of study welcome to apply but must have a concentration/minor in accounting or finance.
- GPA of 3.0 or above preferred
- Computer literacy including proficiency with MS Office applications
How to Apply:
Please send your application online.
The application deadline is open until the slot is filled.