AmerisourceBergen has started accepting applications for an excellent internship opportunity in the field of IT finance. This program will last for the 10-week program, from June 1, 2021, through August 7, 2021, at a wonderful location of Carrollton, TX.
The program has the aim of providing summer interns with an enriched corporate internship experience that can grow their career. It is a unique chance to learn new things and make a meaningful contribution in a team-oriented environment.
Throughout the 10 weeks, you will have the responsibility to work on a variety of challenging business projects and provide assistance to managers or mentors with a variety of job assignments related to IT finance.
AmerisourceBergen is a drug wholesale company that provides pharmaceutical products, value-driving services, and business solutions. On the fortune 500, the rank of this company is twelve. The company has been dedicated to helping health systems succeed since it was established and its headquarters is based in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania.
The program will take place in Carrollton, TX.
AmerisourceBergen’s IT Finance is scheduled to run for 10 weeks.
This program includes several benefits given below:
- Industry knowledge
- Professional development
- Networking opportunities
- competitive total rewards compensation
- Mentorship and guidance
- Challenging at the same time a fun environment
To become eligible to apply for this post, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Required GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or post-graduate educational program in a relevant field of study. Preferred rising junior to the rising senior
- Previous internship experience preferred
- Availability is required through the length of our 10-week program, estimated dates are June 1, 2021, through August 7, 2021
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Good project management skills
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
- Must be eager to learn, self-motivated, flexible, and accountable and can effectively handle multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Preferred knowledge of Microsoft Office
How to Apply:
You can send your application online if you are interested in applying for this role
There is no application deadline however applications are currently open for the summer semester.