Lubrizol Entrepreneurship Internship is now providing bright students with a platform where they can collect essential tools that they need for a successful career. This is a summer, twelve weeks long intern course based in Wickliffe, Ohio.
Entrepreneurship Internship of Lubrizol wants to help promising students develop practical experience, gain insider knowledge of the company, and grow professional network across the industry.
During the period of their internship, interns will participate in formal research and developmental programs to broaden their knowledge and enhance career potential. They will also have some significant responsibilities to perform.
Lubrizol Corporation is a chemical company based in Wickliffe, Ohio. It provides chemicals like engine oil, transportation-related fluids, and additives for gasoline and diesel fuel for the transportation, industrial and consumer markets. It started its journey in 1928 and is currently working as a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway. The company is home to around 8,700 employees and operates its business in 100 countries.
The company’s headquarters will be the working station for this role.
The program is for 12 weeks.
Entrepreneurship Internship is full of benefits like:
- Great pay
- Grossed-up housing in the best part of Cleveland.
- Development and mentoring
- High visibility
- Opportunity to handle real projects and involve in tasks
- Professional networking
There are requirements for this post:
- Completed the first year of the MBA program
- Solid record of academic achievement
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Desire to lead, innovate, and collaborate
- Demonstrated relevant professional work experience (three+ years preferred)
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
How to Apply:
Please apply online.
Open until filled.