Nanyang Technological University has initiated an exciting internship program in the field of research. The opportunity is a university-wide entry-level research program with a duration of 2 to 6 months.
The program is offered to enable talented undergraduate and graduate students from Indian universities and institutes of higher learning to pursue their research interest at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU).
It is a fantastic chance to develop more knowledge and expertise in research, make a professional network while experiencing the life of Singapore and multicultural living. In this program, interns will work under the supervision of NTU faculty who will help them throughout the program.
Nanyang Technological University is a public autonomous research university in Singapore. It is the second-largest university that has 33,500 students and 10,000 faculty and staff. It recognized as the world’s fastest-rising young university by Times Higher Education and is also known for its world-class institutes.
Singapore will be the main location.
All interns are required to work 2 to 6 months, from 3 August 2020 through 31 December 2020.
These are the benefits that interns will get:
- Chance to experience living in abroad
- Great working environment
- Real projects
- Chance to learn from the top professionals of research
- Networking and career development opportunities
- Sessions for training and learning
- Flexible working hours
Meet the eligibility criteria in order to be chosen for this role:
- Open to Pre-final year graduates/undergraduates who have not studied in NTU previously.
- Students must possess good academic track records.
- Must be a student pursuing his / her studies in an Indian University / Institute of higher learning upon the period of his / her internship with NTU. (Must be a current student at their Home University during the internship period)
- Students that meet the minimum requirement with scholarships, publication and internship experiences will be given preference.
How to Apply:
To apply, applicants need to follow the following steps:
- Students must indicate three research titles that he/she would like to apply for and the NTU supervisor whom he/she wishes to work with.
- The academic referee letters and recommendation letters are mandatory for the submission of your application.
- Take note of your application number; this will serve as your reference for tracking your application status.
- Use Internet Explorer to submit your application.
- Students must apply through the NTU Online Application System.
Applicants will close on 31 March 2020.