Okta is currently hosting an exciting business development representative internship for the summer season in San Francisco, California. This 12 weeks long program is meant for talented undergraduate students carving for the right platform to start a career.
Business development representative internship is aimed at providing students with practical work experience related to their field and aspiration. Throughout the summer, participants will work on a variety of meaningful projects while supporting the sales team of Okta.
This internship at Okta includes many perks like networks, courses, mentorships, and workshops that will fill you with a strong sense of purpose, and provide a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment where you will be prepared for a bright career.
Okta is a software company that provides cloud software to help companies manage and secure user authentication into modern applications, and for developers to build identity controls into applications, website web services, and devices. The company was founded in January 2009 by Todd McKinnon, and Frederic Kerrest and is headquartered in San Francisco. Currently, it has over 1900 employees.
Interns will be placed in San Francisco, California.
This internship is scheduled to run for 12 weeks.
This program includes:
- Real projects and responsibilities
- Great mentorship
- Learning and training
- Networking opportunities
- Fun and fast-paced environment
- Flexible working hours
To be a strong candidate for this post, you must meet the eligibility criteria:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree with an expected graduation date of December 2020 or later
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to intern 12 weeks
- Ability to manage multiple projects, simultaneously
- Analytically minded and detail-oriented
- Ability to give presentation
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Passionate for a career in sales
- Interest in working in the San Francisco, California office
How to Apply:
To apply, please fill out an online application form. It is required for all candidates to attach a resume and cover letter with the application.
Applications will remain to be accepted until the post is filled.