Would you like to get a transportation internship that has good benefits? If your answer is yes, then there is no better opportunity for you than this Garver’s Summer Transportation Internship.
This program will take place in the wonderful location of Frisco for the summer semester. It will provide talented students with the right mentorship and exposure to many aspects of hydraulics and hydrology, and roadway engineering design.
The position is ideal for civil engineering students. As a part of this internship, they can build real-world experience by working on current engineering design projects, get training, and make connections with other Garver’s launch interns and professionals.
Garver is an American construction engineering company founded in 1919. With the headquarters in North Little Rock, Arkansas, it operates 32 offices in approximately 13 states. It provides services related to aviation, construction, facilities design, federal, power, transportation, survey, and water. The company employs over 700 associates and is consistently recognized as the best place to work.
This internship is to be held in Frisco, TX.
Successful participants will benefit from:
- Opportunity to network with other Garver Launch interns and company professionals daily.
- A dedicated engineering mentor from day one
- Participate in training and learning sessions
- Great working environment
- Get regular feedbacks
- Work on valuable projects
All interested candidates are required to meet the given criteria:
- Must have completed sophomore year towards a civil engineering degree from an ABET-accredited program by spring 2020
- Strong desire to pursue transportation engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply:
For this role, you must fill out an online application form and upload your resume, cover letter, and other required files.
Applications will remain open until the position is vacant.