Gusto is seeking applications from the students to work as an intern with their legal team. This will be a full-time paid program for approximately 10 weeks during the summer.
Throughout the 10 weeks, interns will have to perform in a face-paced environment, along with independently working on the various legal tasks. They need to showcase their multitasking skills in this program.
Through this internship program, interns will get a chance to involve in various cases. This program will provide them a wonderful experience of working with the seniors and learning some valuable legal terms.
Gusto is a firm, based in the United States and was officially launched on 11 December 2012. This firm serves the payroll, benefits, and human resources management software for businesses. Gusto’s work is to handle payments to employees and contractors along with electronic paperwork for helping clients.
This internship is to be held in San Francisco.
Interns need to invest 40 hours a week for this program.
- Gaining experience working at a start-up or tech company.
- Explore the fintech, employment, or benefits industry.
- Completed contract drafting, business associations and/or entrepreneurship classes
Interns must match up to the following requirements:
- They need to be available full-time for at least 10 weeks working for 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to think critically and come up with creative solutions.
- Interns must be extremely organized and attentive to detail.
- Interns must work on cross-functional teams.
- Rising 2Ls from a top law school
- They must have experience in researching federal and state regulations.
- Interns to have strong legal writing and analysis, and ability to communicate to non-legal audiences.
- Interns should be enthusiastic about learning new disciplines.
How to Apply:
Applications must be registered online.
Applicants can apply until the position is filled.