Conagra Brands has an outstanding and substantive internship opportunity in the field of environmental health & safety for summer 2020. It is an 11 weeks long experience that will take place in Milton, Pennsylvania.
This is a paid internship that will start on May 18 and conclude on July 31, 2020. All selected interns will benefit from various perks like housing, social and professional development opportunities, intern classes, training, and mentorship.
EH&S intern will have to work on the large primary projects as well as other small projects that include serving as a member of an audit team, analyzing company loss data, assisting factory locations with specific projects and others.
Conagra Brands is commonly known as ConAgra Foods, Inc., which is a prominent food company in the United States. The Company sells branded and customized food products, as well as commercially branded foods.
The main work location for this position will be Milton, Pennsylvania.
The internship will last 11 weeks.
Interns will get several benefits given below:
- Paid Internship
- Campus housing will be available to those who do not have housing in Omaha.
- Social and professional development opportunities, such as intern orientation, lessons from leaders and summer send-off
- Functional and cross-functional training, overviews, and learning
- Intern class of 40+ students from 12+ colleges and universities across the country
- Other perks such as dress for your daily attire, 1 p.m. dismissals on Fridays, and free downtown parking
You can be a part of this mind-blowing opportunity if you
- Are currently enrolled in a degree program with at least 1 semester remaining after your internship
- Are graduating in Fall 2020 or Spring 2021, but Spring 2022 graduates may be considered
- Are pursuing a degree in occupational safety or related field
- Are authorized to work in the United States
How to Apply:
Aspirants can apply online.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.