A fantastic internship opportunity is currently open to students, who wish to explore or pursue a career in human resources, at Showtime. This program is a part-time and paid role that will take place in Showtime’s New York, NY office.
All rising junior or senior who is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field can apply for this role. As a participant of this program, you will gain exposure to a wide range of human resources projects and also collect essential experience.
Showtime is a famous Television network in the United States. It works as the flagship service of the Showtime Networks subsidiary of CBS Corporation. Well, it is also a great platform for students as well as professionals to start or enhance a career.
This internship will be based on Showtime’s New York, NY office.
The internship will provide a competitive salary.
Aspirants, who want to take part in this program, are required to fulfill all the given eligibility criteria.
- Rising Junior or Senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in human resources, or related field.
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong organizational skills (planning and prioritizing)
- Strong detail-orientation; comfortable balancing multiple priorities
- Able to partner with other HR team members, as well as work independently and take initiative when required
- Good time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Applicant Tracking System knowledge is a PLUS (Avature)
How to Apply:
Send your application online for consideration.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.