Are you wondering how you can get your foot in the door of the tech industry? If your answer is yes, then Costco IT Internship can help you to do so. This is a temporary position that will work within Costco’s Seattle-based office for 12-week during the winter of 2021.
In this position, you will work within specific areas in Costco’s information systems division and will also attend presentations given by various members of executive management from IT and other areas of the company.
If you are interested to be a part of this opportunity, then you must be a student currently enrolled or a recent graduate in an IT undergraduate or graduate program at a community college, college or university.
Costco is a US-based retail company that operates a chain of membership warehouse club in eight countries. With hundreds of locations worldwide, Costco provides a wide selection of merchandise, plus the convenience of specialty departments and exclusive member services.
This program will secure a venue in Issaquah (Seattle), WA.
Costco IT Internship will start on January 27, and conclude on 2021 April 17, 2021.
Through this program, interns can obtain many opportunities to experience, skills, build resumes and network with professionals and fellow interns in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
The successful candidates must have the following credential:
- Must be maintaining a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be student currently enrolled or recent graduate in an IT undergraduate or graduate program at a community college, college or university
- Costco warehouse, e-commerce or retail experience a plus.
How to Apply:
All interested applicants must provide the following:
- Current Resume
- Cover Letter / Essay must include: Your answer should be between 300-500 words in length.
- Internship Questionnaire (included in the online application) – all questions must be answered
The position will remain open until it is filled.