When it comes to an IT job, you need good technical skills and experience. An internship is the best medium to obtain it. If you are a technical student and still have not found an internship, then don’t worry! Start with this Relief International IT Internship.
Relief International is a US-based humanitarian organization that is known for its work and services for vulnerable communities worldwide. RI IT Internship requires a minimum commitment of 15 hours per week for a minimum period of 3 months.
This wonderful program will help you significantly by giving you an opportunity to utilize your knowledge and polish your technical skills.
The program exists in Los Angeles, CA.
This internship will run for 3 months.
This intern will get beneficial work experience, networking opportunities and will work for a good cause.
If you meet specific eligibility requirements given below, then you can apply for this program.
- Hands-on experience with Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directories, Firewall, Router/Switch configuration, and wireless network.
- Expert Knowledge of Windows 7/8/10, and Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and etc.
- Knowledge of Network Security, LAN/WAN architecture, VoIP
- Knowledge of Polycom phones and/or video conferencing equipment.
- Knowledge of web programming is plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills, detail-oriented, and quick learning skills.
How to Apply:
Applicants can submit their applications online.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.