De La Rue plc is currently accepting applications from eligible candidates for the vacant post of Supply Chain IT Intern based in Nairobi, Kenya. This program is set to support and encourage all individuals and help them excel in their targets and reach their goals.
The Supply Chain IT Intern’s role is all about to automate key production planning and logistics documentation, assist in generating database reports for PA & T and banknotes and ultimately support and participate in ongoing supply chain projects.
To be eligible for this post, you must have a diploma in IT or equivalent and good knowledge of Microsoft office.
De La Rue plc is a British company that manufactures paper and security printed products including banknotes, passports and tax stamps. Its headquarters is in Basingstoke, United Kingdom. This time, it has over 2000 employees worldwide and it is successfully providing manufacturing facilities across 4 continents.
The primary work station of this role is Nairobi, Kenya.
Interns will obtain work experience, and develop and refine skills while enjoying various benefits like a good and safe environment, flexible working hours, mentoring, training, and the opportunity to connect with other interns and professionals.
To take part in this program, candidates must meet the eligibility criteria given below:
- Diploma in IT or equivalent.
- Good knowledge, windows operating system environment.
- Good working and hands-on knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of SQL database platform.
- Good Knowledge of crystal reports writer.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals and documentation.
- Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required.
- Good planning, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Results-oriented and driven by goal achievement with a strong focus on high-quality service performance.
- Meet deadlines by being flexible, adaptable and using excellent planning, delegation, and prioritization skills.
- Delivers performance that stands out in the business.
- Drives long-term agenda for own area of responsibility.
- Understands own function within business and industry contexts, and develop priorities and plans.
- Advocate change and sets clear targets in line with larger change efforts to focus people on accomplishing the change.
- Engages others internally and externally by making the case for change and explaining their role in it.
- Ability to provide calm, effective guidance during times of crisis.
- Ability to lead and manage a specialist, high performing team, setting and communicating clear direction and performance standards, and ensuring that all staff is motivated to achieve goals.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) as well as presentation skills.
- Actively engages with colleagues across the business and invests in building relationships.
- Motivates others, and shows others how their objectives align with own.
Residents of Kenya are eligible for this post.
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter at Hr.Kenya@ke.delarue.com
The application deadline is open until the post is filled.