If you‡re ambitious, intelligent, and ready to gain on-the-job experience with a keen insight into the field of auditing, then this Utah Valley University Auditing Internship will surely benefit you. The program is paid and will take place in Orem, Utah.
This auditing intern, under the Director of Internal Audit, will plan and execute internal audits of various university departments. He/She will also learn the internal audit methodology.
The program is a brilliant opportunity to obtain your first professional experience while adopting numerous types of skills you‡ll need to succeed in this field. To participate in this program, you need to be a UVU student.
The primary duty station will be in Orem, Utah.
Interns will receive up to $11.00-$14.50 / Hour.
To successfully fill this position, you need to meet all the eligibility criteria.
- Must be a current UVU Student and must be registered in the accounting, finance, business management, MBA or related program.
- Have strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills (Visual Basic experience preferred.)
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively write formal reports.
- Ability to organize and manage his/her own working papers and schedule.
- Ability to work in a professional environment.
- Ability to conduct interviews and communicate with both faculty and staff.
How to Apply:
Please send your application online along with a resume, unofficial transcripts, license or certification, student class schedule, writing sample.
Applications for this internship will be accepted until November 27, 2021.