British Council is now offering a wonderful opportunity to highly motivated and bright UK students to intern in China for 2 months. Whatever your ambitions for the future, this internship will help you stand out from the crowd and strengthen your resume as well.
Placements are available in different cities of China such as Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Qingdao and Zhuhai and also in various industry sectors, including IT, legal, marketing, design, engineering, and hospitality.
The program has a flexible start date. It will cover all placement fees, your accommodation, comprehensive travel insurance, pick-up from the airport. In addition, interns also have access to weekly Chinese language classes and programs of business and cultural activities.
Candidates, who are current undergraduate and postgraduate students in the UK, and those who have recently left university, will be eligible for this role.
This program will be based in various locations in China.
The program will span approximately 2 months.
This internship will cover all placement fees, your accommodation, comprehensive travel insurance, and pick-up from the airport. On top of this, it will provide dedicated support throughout your placement, access to weekly Chinese language classes and a program of business and cultural activities.
Check out the detailed generation UK funding eligibility criteria given below
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be currently enrolled at a UK university, or have graduated from one within the past year, or be enrolled in a program at a Further Education institution in Northern Ireland which is accredited by a university
- Have completed at least one academic year at university (at university, or a Further Education college if in Northern Ireland)
- Be a UK passport holder if studying in England or Wales
- Be the UK or EU passport holder if studying in Scotland
- Be the UK or Irish passport holder if studying in Northern Ireland
- Have achieved, or be on track to achieve, a 2:1 degree
- Meet student finance eligibility criteria
- Not be in receipt of any other Generation UK funding.
How to Apply:
British Council has collaborated with CRCC Asia and InternChina so all the interested applicants can apply through one of them for Generation UK funding, using the application forms on their websites.
It is required to submit electronic copies of the following documents during the application process:
- A scanned copy of your passport
- Scanned student finance documents
- Your most recent grade transcript. Most universities will be able to provide one. In the case if you don’t have it, a screenshot of your grades in your university system, signed, dated and verified by your academic referee or university registrar will also be accepted.
- One academic reference typed on university letterhead paper and signed by the referee. The referee should include their academic relationship to you, your academic profile, and why they recommend you for the program
- Please apply by picking one:
CRCC Asia for internships in Beijing, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
InternChina for internships in Qingdao, Chengdu, and Zhuhai.
Your application should be submitted no later than January 13, 2020.