Ancestry is on the lookout for hardworking and internet-savvy law students to join its legal team as an intern in San Francisco, CA. Ancestry Legal Internship focuses on mentoring and fostering emerging talent from current students to post-docs and transitioning them into full-time positions.
The Ancestry summer legal internship is designed to allow interns to learn what it’s like to work in an in-house legal department at a growing technology company as well as provide ample opportunities to network and learn from the company’s team of fantastic lawyers.
Legal interns, your main responsibility will be supporting and learning from the legal team on a variety of legal matters ranging while working with various other business functions as well. To be eligible, you must be currently pursuing a J.D. degree at an ABA-accredited U.S. law school.
Ancestry is a privately held online company that works in Lehi, Utah. This is the largest for-profit genealogy company in the world.
Interns will be placed in San Francisco, CA office.
This program has many benefits like salary, relocation & transportation, mentorship & meaningful projects, networking & social events, intern presentation showcase, etc.
If you want to be a part of this opportunity, then you will have to fulfill all the given requirements.
- Currently, a 1L or 2L pursuing a J.D. degree at an ABA-accredited U.S. law school. Must also return to school after the internship to continue education.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both written and verbally.
- Desire to learn about what’s it like to work as part of an in-house legal department.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Outgoing, credible, confident, proactive.
How to Apply:
In order to apply for this internship, complete an online application form. Don’t forget to attach your resume with it.
The deadline is open until the slot is filled.