Do you want to learn the ropes of the marketing industry? If yes, then a marketing internship with USA Triathlon is a great option for you. It is a part-time event that requires 15 to 25 hours of work commitment per week.
The USA Triathlon’s Marketing Internship is an amazing and exciting opportunity for students to better understand the field of marketing while gaining practical experience and some professional skills at a National Governing Body
USA Triathlon Marketing Intern will support the marketing manager and marketing senior coordinator and work with a team that is focused on sponsorship fulfillment, data reporting, product organization, and overall marketing support.
For the marketing intern role, candidates, who are enrolled in a bachelor or master’s degree program, will be hired. USA Triathlon is the biggest multisport organization in the world and the national governing body for the sport of triathlon and other multisport disciplines.
This internship exists in Colorado Springs, CO.
This program will benefit interns through flexible hours, fast-paced environments, mentorships, networking opportunities and many more.
Ideal candidates must have the following characteristics:
- Enrolled in a bachelor or master’s degree program
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft excel, word, powerpoint & outlook
- Passion for sport and the Ideals of the Olympic movement
- Familiarity with Triathlon preferred but not required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary team environment
- Ability to travel, occasionally work long hours and handle some light physical activity
- Be able to participate in a task that requires physical activity (must be able to live 50 lbs).
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
How to Apply:
Applicants must send their applications online.
The application deadline is open.