Arizona State University Teaching Internship program is currently open for ASU students and non-students. If you enjoy teaching and bring a change in society by your knowledge, this program will surely suit your aspiration.
This internship is targeted to provide undergraduate students exploring librarianship or teaching as possible careers and opportunities to gain real work experience in the classroom and within an academic library.
This internship opportunity will also teach interns how to work efficiently and develop the skills that will give them a significant edge in their future career pursuits.
Perks of this Internship:
- Orientation to the units and operations of the library
- Training in basic library-related classroom instruction
- Training on using library resources for research
- Opportunities to observe and work with ASU librarians
- Opportunities to participate in teaching-related team-based projects
To ensure your place in this wonderful program, applicants must be ASU students or non-students enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply:
Complete Arizona State University online application form and attach the following documents:
- Application for Volunteer Service
- Volunteer Registration
- Volunteer Personal Information
Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis.