A wonderful Chemical Engineering Internship provided by X-Fab is now your doorstep with lots of opportunities of gaining experience and skills. The program will be part-time and based in Lubbock, TX.
This chemical engineer intern role will be responsible for working with manufacturing, R&M and engineering staff on process and production issues, assisting with set and run engineering tests and analyze data.
Through this program, interns can learn from lab professionals to set up equipment, prepare prototypes, perform calculations, and keep accurate lab reports. The eligibility of this program requires that the candidates must be chemical engineering students.
This intern will work within X-Fab’s Lubbock, TX office.
Interns will get hands-on experience in the semiconductor industry, shadowing and training experiences with a variety of departments, and flexible schedules.
For this program, you must meet the following eligibility criteria
- You are a chemical engineering student
- You have an analytical way of thinking and are independent, enthusiastic and precise in your way of work
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
How to Apply:
Submit your application online
The application deadline is open until the position is filled