YETI is actively inviting intellectually curious and team-oriented individuals to spend twelve weeks as IT project coordination interns at its Austin, Texas-based office. IT Project Coordination Internship is a summer program starting on May 26.
As a part of this program, you will work with YETI’s information technology team to impact IT initiatives across YETI’s entire organization; and gain exposure to PMO methodologies, Salesforce, and ERP software.
This internship will complement your academic learning with practical experience and new skills. Joining this program will really be advantageous for you as here, you will gain knowledge base; opportunity to practice communication and teamwork skills and work directly with professionals.
YETI is an Americas’ leading manufacturer of outdoor lifestyle products such as ice chests, vacuum-insulated stainless-steel drinkware, soft coolers, and related accessories. It was founded in 2006 by Roy Seiders and Ryan Seiders and is headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Austin, Texas is the chief work location for this role.
This is 12 weeks long program, starting on May 26 and concluding on August 14, 2020.
This internship will provide interns with lots of training, mentorship, learning and networking opportunities. Through it, you can build a strong network of professionals; gain experience of working in an office environment before graduation, and give your resume a boost.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Working toward a degree in business administration, analytics or other equivalent degrees
- Experience or course work in project management, business analysis, etc.
- Experience or course work with the following tools is preferred:
- Microsoft Visio
- Atlassian Confluence
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Office 365 products – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Deadline oriented with excellent time management & prioritization skills
- Sound business acumen with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Service-oriented with excellent cross-functional collaboration
How to Apply:
Apply by filling an online application form that must include your resume, cover letter and another required file (stories or pictures).
Applications are now open.