Salesforce research team is looking to fill the position of full-time Research Intern based in the Palo Alto CA office. This internship has a minimum of a 3-month duration. The internship program aims to encourage young students to consider a career in research.
Throughout the program, you will work with a team of research scientists and engineers on a valuable project, apply the theory you have learned in the classroom and gain practical skills that will help strengthen your CV and make you more employable.
If you match the following criteria, you will be great for this role.
- Ph.D./MS candidate in a relevant research area
- Excellent understanding of deep learning techniques, i.e., CNN, RNN, LSTM, GRU, attention models, and optimization methods
- Experience with one or more deep learning libraries and platforms, e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe, or Chainer
- Strong background in machine learning, natural language processing, speech, computer vision, or reinforcement learning
- Strong algorithmic problem-solving skills
- Programming experience in Python, Java, C/C++, Lua, or a similar language
How to Apply:
You can submit your application online.
The application deadline is open.