ServiceNow is now looking for talented and enthusiastic MBA students to work as Corporate Strategy Interns within its Santa Clara/San Francisco, CA-based office. This internship presents an opportunity for both a unique learning experience and an inside look of a software company.
Duties of this role include working closely with other team members and stakeholders, working on complex high-tech problems by undertaking research, designing and executing analysis and helping frame and structure complex problems, etc.
ServiceNow is a cloud computing company, headquartered in Santa Clara, California. This company got the third rank on Fortune Magazine’s Future 50 list which is a ranking of global companies positioned for long-term growth. It was founded in 2004 by Fred Luddy.
Interns will provide their services in Santa Clara/San Francisco, CA-based office.
ServiceNow Internship will provide you with an environment that helps you do your best work and benefits that encourage you to stay healthy, happy, engaged and growing.
If you fit the following criteria, then you will be ideal for this role:
- Have 3-6 years of experience before your MBA with a top management consulting firm, private equity, investment bank, or strategy & operations at a technology company (or similar)
- Have experience in program or large project delivery
- Be effective communicator both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions
- Be a collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker
- Be a self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Have expertise and/or strong interest in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus
Both domestic and international students can apply.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online.
The application deadline is open.