Put your designing skills to the test and create a better designing future by joining this fantastic Creative Designer Internship provided by Criteo. This internship is for 6 months and located in Barcelona, Spain.
This position will provide students with an opportunity to be involved in the company‡s creative process with its Creative team. Interns will be trained on the different tools, processes, and platforms and have a chance to work with a large portfolio of clients in Europe, the Middle-East and Africa.
To play this role successfully, you need to have relevant knowledge on the Adobe suite, basic knowledge of web design, a great level in English and solid organization and communication skills.
Criteo is an internet advertising company Headquartered in Paris, France. Criteo has become a global leader in commerce marketing. It operates 29 offices worldwide and has 2800 global member‡s team.
This internship will take place in Barcelona, Spain.
This program will span 6 months.
Interns will get mentorship, training sessions focusing on personal and professional development as well as the opportunity to learn more about other departments.
This recruitment requires that the candidates have the following credentials:
- Passionate about Design and Branding processes;
- You take pride in making (internal and external) customers happy and display excellent active listening skills;
- You need to know the basics about Webdesign and you‡re interested to work and develop professional skills on Digital advertising campaigns creation;
- You have relevant knowledge on the Adobe Suite (Photoshop)
- You have a great level in English (any additional language is welcome) and you want to evolve into a multi-regional and cultural team.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, innovative environment, with a strong interest in global e-commerce
- Solid organization and communication skills mandatory
How to Apply:
Please apply by filling an online application form and attaching your resume with it.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.