Do you have good writing skills and want to put those skills to use? It’s time for you to make it happen by joining this TD Ameritrade Content Writing Internship for the summer of 2020. It is a full-time position that will be based in Chicago, Illinois.
This wonderful TD Ameritrade’s Content Writing Internship can help you initiate your content writing career. The primary responsibilities of this role include writing, proofreading, and research, as well as learning basic concepts of financial trading.
As a content writing intern, at TD Ameritrade, you will also get the chance to learn about the broadcast industry and gain practical studio/control room experience during live programming.
TD Ameritrade is a Financial services company works in the United States. It is an amazing platform to work.
This position will be based in Chicago, Illinois.
This is a large company where interns will find a good location, nice co-workers, working environment and networking opportunities.
Candidates can apply for this program only when they matched all the terms and conditions given below.
- Current enrollment in a four-year or graduate program (communications, journalism, English, or finance majors preferred).
- Successful completion of college sophomore study semesters.
- GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; prior internship experience is a plus.
- Effective time management and ability to work as part of a team are essential.
- Ability to understand and assimilate with TD Ameritrade core values: People Matter; Client-Centric; Integrity First; Work Together; and Strive to Win.
How to Apply:
Please send your application online.
The application deadline is open until the position is filled.