Do you want to help people improve their quality of life? Do you want to develop new skills and engage in work experience that is relative to your career interests? If your answer is yes to the above questions then this Dietetic Internship at New York-Presbyterian is your chance to do so.
New York-Presbyterian Hospital Dietetic Internship is committed to preparing you for a successful career in the field of nutrition. It will provide you not only valuable experience but also exposure to a variety of clinical arenas to challenge you and improve your skills.
This is the biggest opportunity for those who have a minimum of three years of progressive work experience in hospital dietetics and have a minimum of a baccalaureate degree granted by the U.S. regionally accredited college/university or foreign equivalent.
New York-Presbyterian Hospital is a world-class medical center located in New York, New York. It is dedicated to providing the highest quality, most compassionate care and service to its patients. It is one of the nations’ largest hospitals and a leading provider of inpatient, ambulatory, and preventive care in all areas of medicine.
The internship will be based in New York, New York.
Successful interns will enhance their expertise and gain new skills through real projects, mentorship, training, and workshops. They will have many chances to grow their network of professional connections by participation in company events with peers and professionals.
These are the requirements that must be met in order to be considered for this role:
- Minimum of three years of progressive work experience in hospital dietetics
- Minimum of a baccalaureate degree granted by the U.S. regionally accredited college/university or foreign equivalent and completion of an ACEND accredited didactic program in dietetics
- Completion of an ACEND accredited/approved Supervised Practice Program in Dietetics
- Current registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Certification by the State of New York as a certified dietitian/nutritionist
How to Apply:
For this post, you can send your application online.
The applications are currently open.