Develop your career goals with Emory Healthcare that is now accepting applications from qualified candidates for its hospital internship. It will be a full-time event that will last 11-weeks throughout the summer of 2021.
This program is targeted toward providing young leaders with a comprehensive learning experience in the healthcare setting. Selected candidates will work on various projects based on both interns’ learning goals and the organization’s needs.
Apart from project work, they will be given the chance to attend senior leadership meetings, tour Emory Healthcare hospitals, and facilities, meet professionals, and present to the Emory Healthcare executive leadership team so that they can grow professionally.
Emory Healthcare is the most comprehensive healthcare system in Georgia and a part of Emory University. It was founded in 1905 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. It has 11 hospitals and has over 21,000 employees. It is dedicated to providing the best care for its patients, educating health professionals and leaders for the future.
The work station will be based in Atlanta, Georgia.
This full-time internship will start late May and span through early August.
Undergraduate students will receive compensation of $10 per hour and graduate students will get compensation of $15 per hour.
All applicants with the following credentials are strongly encouraged to apply:
- Current undergraduate or graduate student with a graduation date later than August 2021
- Demonstrated interest in healthcare and healthcare administration
- Current GPA above 3.5
How to Apply:
- Current resume
- Cover letter (one page, single-spaced, 12 pt. font) outlining interest in the internship program and healthcare (addressed to “EHC Hospital Summer Internship Committee”)
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Graduate transcripts (for graduate student applicants)
The application will close on January 17th, 2021.