Weber Shandwick Nutrition Internship Program is currently open for spring applications in Chicago, Illinois-based office. This is a full-time paid program combining nutrition and communications expertise.
The program is now going to start on February 2, and scheduled over the spring. It targets to introduce medical students to a unique blend of educational experiences to enhance their knowledge and familiarity with the importance of nutrition.
Apart from this, the participants will gain valuable experience while supporting teams and helping clients solve business problems during their intern period. Selected candidates should be enrolled in, or have completed a nutrition degree program.
Weber Shandwick is a public relations firm owned by the Interpublic Group of Companies. Founded in January 2001, it operates offices in 79 cities and has a strong network extending to 129 cities on 6 continents. Its headquarters is based in New York, New York.
This program will secure a place in Chicago, Illinois.
Interns must be able to work for at least 4 months.
This internship will provide a competitive salary along with other benefits like mentorship, training, valuable project, and networking opportunity with fellow interns as well as professionals.
Applicants should meet the following criteria in order to avail this lucky chance:
- Should be enrolled in, or have completed a nutrition degree program. Masters candidates, RD eligible or new RDs also welcome.
- Project Management: Ability to handle a fast-paced, often demanding environment, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
- Communication Skills: Proficiency in writing and editing
- Thinking Skills: Ability to think creatively
- Social Media Skills: Working knowledge of online/digital media platforms
- Technical and Functional Expertise: Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Interpersonal Skills: Capability to adapt to and work in a team
- Nutrition Skills: Content expertise including research experience using PubMed, Google Scholar; familiarity with recipe/nutrient analysis programs
How to Apply:
Consideration will be given only to online applications.
The application deadline is currently open.